We are quite excited to announce #JDF18 AppExchange Demo Jam, and can’t wait to see what our AppExchange innovators are going to show in the action-packed 3 mins. Keep following this post for all good details about the same.
What is the Demo Jam?
- Game show style event where 4-6 app partners showcase their most compelling app in a super short, no fluff, no slides, 3-minute demo.
- In the end, the attendees vote live on their favorite demo (the winner gets an unparalleled medal of honor, i.e. the Demo Jam Trophy)
- Powered by AppExchange and driven by well-known Salesforce MVP(s).
- In JDF18, our beloved Salesforce MVP and popular demo jam expert, Joshua Hoskins will be driving the same.
When & Where is it?
During #JDF18, On 28th July 2018, at JECC, Jaipur
Some Demo Jam examples, please?
- Here is the Demo Jam from London’s Calling 2016
- Here is a Demo Jam from our webinar series
- Here is a Demo Jam from Dreamforce
What are the Demo Jam Rules?
- 3 minutes for your live demo.
- NO slides/powerpoint/video – it must be a live demo.
- Entry Fees:
- JDF18 Sponsors: FREE for all Platinum & Gold Sponsors. A half-priced, INR 5,000 for all other sponsors.
- Other AppExchange Partners: INR 10,000
- GST Extra
- Interested? Fill in this form, we will review your app submission and confirm back Demo Jam participation.
- Once your app is selected, we will inform you back for confirmation in Demo Jam participation.
Tips & Tricks
- Before the event:
- Finding out the best and most appealing use cases of your App.
- Practice and master your 3-minute demo.
- Make it crisp, concise and to the point.
- Demo it to someone outside your team/company. Ideally, someone who knows nothing/less about your App, it will give you close to real feedback. Of course, you need to ask them to be honest #NoSugarCoating 😉
- At the event:
- Arrive to your Demo Jam 15-20 minutes early.
- Make sure internet, laptop and app is working fine.
- We encourage using a clean org with the installed package for demo, with no access to developers for all good reasons 🙂
- Hashtags are #AppDemoJam #JDF18
I am interested
Have an interesting AppExchange App, and want to fight for the ultimate glory? Fill in the form below before 20th July, to get started:
Please make sure you read and understand the Demo Jam rules carefully before doing the same. Let us know if you have any queries.