Larsen & Toubro Infotech (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 29 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us the unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 25,000 LTItes enables our clients to
improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees, and shareholders.
Find more at
www.Lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global.
LTI’s Connection with Community/Ohana
By definition, Community is a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common. Well, Salesforce Community is not limited to the same place, on the contrary, it brought people together regardless of their
color, place or religion. Salesforce Community means a lot us, it gave a new direction to contribute to our society. Ohana means family, and we at LTI, respect and help each other to grow and learn together. LTI supports the Salesforce
Community and encourages the employees to take part in Salesforce activities.
LTI’s Connection with JDF
JDF is the biggest successful event in Indian Salesforce Community till today, and we are proud Platinum sponsors for Jaipur Developer Fest. We are following JDF for quite some time and found JDF is making a huge difference in contributing to the Ohana community.
Tell us more about LTI
Cloud-based Applications and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) IT models are revolutionizing the way how day-to-day business is run. Businesses in nearly every sector across the world are discovering the advantages of cloud-based solutions
over traditional on-premise ones, with accelerated time-to-deployment, optimized costs, and on-demand scalability.
As a partner of Salesforce, our team of 300+ certified consultants enables you to strategize your customer relation process through extensive advisory, implementation and support services.
A brief description of our capabilities on the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Individual Centre of Excellence(s) for Sales, Service, Marketing, Community, Platform, Analytics, and Steelbrick. These CoEs provide additional functional, technical and architectural guidance to individual project teams, with assigned experts for each cloud, also conducting quarterly audits of projects. We also bring a toolkit of various Salesforce accelerators and tracking services, that enable IT and business to set business objectives for each quarter or the year; our toolkits then track each release, feature, and enhancement against these KPIs, along with some key reports that reflect before and after metrics for effectiveness calculations.
- Our advisory services also provide quarterly reports to the steering committee on the license coverage (% of paid Salesforce license actually being used), along with recommendations for the user, application and IT portfolio rationalization to accelerate your RoI on your cloud investment. Our Force Foundry is a factory construct that allows you to move applications at pace, and at scale to the
force.com platform if recommended.
- Our SFDC Academy trains people at all skill levels (novice to master architects) in Salesforce and maintains a constant updating of skill sets of our consultants, as well as ensuring that every team is up to date with the latest features of the
Salesforce release. We provide custom (project-specific) training curriculums for our consultants for teams that have critical mass.
- FxD – our force studio brings the latest technologies and skill sets for the user experience design of our Salesforce products, this includes inbuilt features (lightning, Salesforce1, page layouts, etc.) and add-on (VF, HTML5, responsive design, etc.) to deliver the best user adoption for your applications.
Key Expertise Areas
- Integration of Salesforce with ERPs – SAP, JDE, etc., using Snap Logic, Informatica, SSIS and Web Services.
- Expertise in integrating third-party apps – Marketing Cloud Products like Marketo, Eloqua; other apps like Docusign, PROS, Conga Composer, Apttus, Drawloop, etc.
- Extensive experience in migration to Salesforce, Instance Consolidation, Instance Separation and Bulk Data Migration.
- Strong Functional Consultants for successful Sales Cloud & Service Cloud implementations.
We excel in all services, ranging from strategizing to implementation to post-implementation support, the quick-fix that most organizations look for is in the integration space – be it integration to third-party applications or integration
with full-fledged ERPs, as well as the customization space on Force.com platform. We pride ourselves in turning around such projects in really short lead cycles and consider ourselves an expert in these.
At LTI, we leverage our comprehensive knowledge of large-scale, cross-functional processes to provide enterprise-wide view of the business.